Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Iona's Tween Girl Daybook Day 1

Hi! :D I did this on my old blog, originally from Iona's blog, and it's alot of fun. I was bored, so I thought I should start this :D I'll post a new one from time to time to keep you updated! :)






Date: Tuesday, 10/18/2011
Starting time: 8:25
Mood: Sleepy but happy! :)
Outside my window: Crickets and the moon
I was just in: the dining room
I'm thinking: About this post... XD
I'm reading: A Christy Miller book
I'm listening to: Lights, an Owl-City-Like girl singer :)
I'm wearing: Owl City shirt, jeans, and a pair of invisible socks
I am also doing: Tweeting?
Yesterday, I: DID SCHOOL. WOW.
I'm excited for: My next crochet project! :D a ginger bread house.
I'm sad because: I don't think there's anything I'm sad about right now...
I'm hungry for:  NOTHIN I just had dinner. :)
The song stuck inside my head is: Saviour by Lights which is what I'm listening to...
I want: Journey to Fearless DVD, the Taylor Swift Fearless DVD :O
I love: My Daddy :)
This week, my goal is:  TO RID THE WEEK OF SCHOOL WORK (sigh... if only it was friday)
Ending time: 8:29




That was fun! :D  I hope you enjoyed it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment